Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas ditty

Allo! So as you may have noticed, fall is already in its zenith, and Christmas draws nearer. I decided to write this little ditty (free verse) to share with you. Enjoy!

It was a cold and dreary night,
Lit naught save but starlight,
yet fervent hopes,
and yearning dreams,
would culminate in stable sight,
of animals and kings.


Thats about all for now. Kinda short, but I will have some Halloween and fall-themed stuff comin soon.

Au revoir!

~An Ordinary

5 comments:

  1. whoa you're going to write halloween poems? ooh spooky - write about the scary tunnel rumor behind our neighborhood :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never posted any about Halloween, and I daresay, it is quite past the date now.

    Oh, and by the way, this is the first of your poems I have ever read, and I like it very much. I haven't been in the mood to write poetry for a couple months, but I wouldn't be suprised if I feel like writing after reading a few more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -- I forgot to mention, this is Monica --

    ReplyDelete